I got tagged by
who got tagged by
who got tagged by
Let's see if I can find 10 more things to note about me...
10 things about me:
- I like to do goofy things - in public. Just to see how people react
- My boyfriend and I have been together for more than 12 years now, living together for 8 or so I believe.
- My nickname was invented by my boyfriend, who very early in our relationshipped looked at me and said "you irmel" - he says he has no idea where that came from (it's not a word in German either), but it stuck. And it's combinable: kuschelirmel (cuddling irmel), kochirmel (cooking irmel), schlafirmel (sleeping irmel)...
- Sportirmels are a very rare breed of irmel though. They can sometimes be seen on a street racing bike (panting heavily for the most part, but looking happy) and sometimes you can spot one in the public swimming pool, swimming its rounds.
- The photoirmel used to be a very prominent irmel, but when I finished uni and started to work, naturally the time to get out and take pics has been shortened somewhat. But when I do get around to taking the camera, I still very much love taking pics -- and I'm hopelessly behind on uploading everything I shot with stock in mind on here.
- I don't like beer (I'm still German though ) - but I do like wine and cocktails
- Usually, I don't watch soccer - but at the world cup (or at the European cup), I do. "Schlaaaaand"
- I've got some ink under my skin, but only where I can easily cover it with clothes. I don't think the powers that be at work (or some of the clients) would be thrilled if I got that sleeve I've been wanting...
- I work as a process engineer for a German company that was bought by a French company in 2007. That has its moments, especially since we moved to a new office building and now the French influence on the canteen is very much there
- I love to read (just don't get around to it as much as I'd like, as with many things). Currently I'm reading the Dresden Files series and loving it! I'm only at book 2 though, so please, no spoilers
10 questions for me from mimose-stock:1. What is your favourite place?
For holidays, I'd say southern France - yeah, it's a little on the posh side, but apart from that, it is simply beautiful (they don't call it the Cote d'Azur for nothing) and boy, the French know how to cook
At home, my favourite place is the balcony (as long as the weather permits of course), because it feels like a small holiday when you get to sit outside in the evening, eat outside, have a drink outside,...
<-- Cote d'Azur 2. If you could be an animal, what would you like to be?
Any bird will do - I'd love to try flying!3. Who was the first deviant you watched?
Oh my, that was ages ago
from my main account, kuschelirmel
, I think it was vanity-insecurity
, from this account I have no clue -- I transferred all stock related watches from my main account to this one when I opened it.4. Who was the first deviant that watched you?
No idea, not here nor on my main account. I'm getting old 5. What kind of art would you like to try, but haven't yet (for various reasons)
hmmm... I think I tried everything I really wanted to try and gave up on most things for lack of talent (like traditional painting and crafting). Though I think doing some really big abstract painting with all kinds of tools, including making a mess of everything, would be fun -- but the mess part kinda makes it not so feasible to try 6. Coffee or tea?
Depends on my mood and on my stomach, as I sometimes have problems with gastritis. Disregarding that, I would say coffee all the way 7. What was your first fandom?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel 8. What was the funniest thing that happend to you the last week?
Tough one, there's always the little things, like a dry comment at work / at home making me laugh, but I don't remember anything specifically funny from last week.9. Who inspired you most in the last time?
There are some manipulators that always inspire me, like neverdying
- but no one in particular over the past weeks (I was on holidays, it's soccer world cup and those two things combined mean I'm not online much) 10. If your current life would be a movie, what's the title?
phew, no idea. I'm rally bad at that kind of creative thinking, sorry
3 Questions for my watchers
I'm not going to tag anyone, but I'm going to leave 3 questions for anyone who feels like it to answer (in a comment) - I'd like to get to know my watchers better
- Why are you on dA?
- Why are you watching me?
- What do you like to do in your free time?