This CSS was originally created as promo css for the Light into the Dark
- Do not manipulate the jpg files, they are not stock images - either use them the way they are or create your own pictures. I react very allergic to colour changes and "additions" to the images. That includes slapping text on them to use as "box headers" on your front page. The images are for the journal only!
- It should go without saying that redistributing any of the images (with or without code, altered or unaltered) provided with the journal is a no-go.
- If you use your own images and adjust the code to fit, please credit me in your first journal- if you want to make me happy, show me what you've done, I'm curious like that
- If you want to upload a dA journal css that is based on this one, don't just swap the images and call it yours - that would pretty much be cheating, wouldn't it? - make it your own and I'll be fine.
But the font in the preview isn't the one I see when I install the CSS!
- You need to be subscribed to use this CSS!
- Click "Install to Journal" just below the preview image and follow the steps.
- All tags and stuff that you can use are explained in the preview - most are the normal html tags. There's two custom headers with the classes "title" and "t2" which will give you the headings. And another one called "footer" for the bottom part with the line at the top and the dark font colour.
If you do not have Tempus Sans ITC installed on your system (I think it comes with Windows or maybe with Office) the font displayed will fall back on Verdana or Arial - it's not the nicest thing, but it's not a bug either.More Help:
This journal was coded in gruze-style - if you need help
on the customizing part (i.e. which code to use inside your journal) you will still find Journal CSS - Part 2
useful (even though it was written for the old style journals). My other tutorials on CSS can be found here Comments are always welcome and cherished - even if I may not have time to reply to all.Stock Credits:
lantern by ~Pieceofmestock
, brushes by ~missfairytaled
and ~SoleNeroEDIT 20.2.2011:
As the contest has been over for a while now I changed the image and the text to reflect that. I also made some (very) minor adjustments to the code, so no need to re-install, it was just me being nitpicky